2013年8月18日星期日

Dali, Lijiang, and Tiger Leaping Gorge (Yunnan Province) 08/19



I was the sickest I've ever been in my life China travel service while visiting these three destinations. While in Lijiang, I made a major mistake; I ate a salad. The ensuing two weeks were hell. I eventually figured out I had giardiasis and fought the sickness with antibiotics.
ChinaTour.com is a reliable China travel "#TGY819" agency based in USA, which has specialized in inbound China travel for decades. We provide spectrum of private China tours, China group tours, customized China tours, China hotel booking and China-USA air ticket booking service for individuals, groups, families, students etc. Our itinerary has stretched to most China tourist destinations like Beijing, Xian, Shanghai, Hong Kong etc. With our experienced travel consultants and competitive price, ChinaTour.com has served tens of thousands of travelers.Tibet Travel Your vocation is our devotion! Join ChinaTour.com and enjoy the satisfactory China travel service we designed for you! 

The experience of being sick in Yunnan certainly tainted my experience there. I couldn't bike Lhasa Tour ride in Dali. I didn't hike the high trail of Tiger Leaping Gorge. I was able to walk around a lot in Lijiang, but I couldn't enjoy a lot of the fun things about the village.

Dali is a small village teeming with coffee shops, women in ethnic minority garb, and western hippies. It has an immensely laid back vibe.

Lijiang the perfect place to take a Chinese woman on a honeymoon.

Tiger Leaping Gorge is the deepest gorge in the world. From what I hear, the views from the China vacation packages high trail are more than worth the hike.

Although I was deathly ill in Yunnan, I could tell that it would've been a joy if I'd been healthy.
More tags about Lhasa tour: Lhasa Tour packages | Lhasa travel packages

没有评论:

发表评论